Reach financial freedom and forget that it is a payday
Let`s face with the reality, times are hard. There are job insecurities, debt and financial problems which only add up to emotional distress, where only financial freedom is the key.
How financial problems affect you
Some say that reaching financial freedom is not that difficult, you just have to work hard and that is it. But the thing is, when you have financial problems you are overwhelmed with anxiety and worry and you cannot think straight. Do not get me wrong this does not mean that you are suffering from depression of some sort, this only means that you feel down just because of the situation you are stuck in.
Habits to develop to reach financial freedom
- Spend less and earn more. Try to find a way to increase your paycheck, do not just depend on one income, find a side job or work from home. To be honest there are many ways, you just have to be willing to put some effort in it. And do not forget one other crucial thing, do not over spend. Think twice whether you need another pair of shoes or not, spend money on what really matters only.
- Love your job. If you hate what you are doing you are just going to feel more distress and you will be far away from the solution. Love what you do and work as hard as possible to excel in it.
- Manage your cash. The most important thing for reaching financial freedom is having a steady cash flow. Not having a cash flow is the same as paddling a boat without an oar, eventually you will drown.
- Pay off your credit card. If you want to buy something but you cannot afford to pay for it in the same month than think again before you act. Credit card debt will only increase your money stress.
- Have an emergency fund. Even if you have a steady job with a steady income you cannot rely on it 100 percent. You never know what might happen to your company. One risky deal and you and your coworkers can end up fired. For this reason it is very important to have an emergency fund you can rely on while you are in-between-jobs.
Getting rid of financial problems and reaching financial freedom is everyone`s ideal. But remember, that is not something you can do fast, even Rome wasn`t built in one day. It takes lots of dedication and hard work but it is worth it.
Freelancer, blogger and a world citizen.