Remove Dark Circles Under Your Eyes With these Home Remedies

If you are tormented by dark circles and you avoid looking at your face in the mirror, no worries. There are many home remedies you can use to remove dark circles under your eyes. There are many factors that cause dark circles around your eyes such as tiredness, sleep deprivation, aging, oversleeping, stress and the list goes on.

Home remedies to get rid of dark circles under your eyes

Sweet Almond Oil

Apply few drops of sweet almond oil on your dark circles and gently massage the skin. Do this before you go to sleep and leave the oil on your skin and wash it in the morning. You can do this every night until you see the results. Almond is a great source of vitamin E which makes the skin soft and supple.

Aloe Vera

Apply fresh aloe vera gel on a cotton pad and massage the affected area. Leave it for 15 minutes and then wash it with a moist cotton pad. You should do this before you go to sleep but you can also do it during the day. Aloe vera`s nourishing properties reduce the pigmentation under the eye and make the skin look healthier.

Argan Oil

Apply few drops of argan oil under your eyes with your finger. Tap gently until the skin absorbs the oil and leave it that way. We recommend you to do this again at night, before you go to sleep. Argan oil is easily absorbed in the skin and it restores the skin`s natural radiance and glow.

Apple Cider Vinegar

Apply apple cider vinegar under your eyes with a cotton pad and let it dry naturally. Do this twice a day and be extra careful to not get any vinegar in your eyes. In just couple of days your circles will fade away thanks to the minerals and vitamins in the apple cider vinegar which replenish and rejuvenate the skin.

Coconut Oil

READ  4 Food Myths You Should Not Believe

Apply couple of drops of coconut oil under your eyes and leave it overnight and repeat the process every night. Coconut oil helps in reducing the dark circles and nourishes and moisturizes the skin.

Cucumber

Cut one cucumber into thick slices and put it in the refrigerator for half an hour. Place 2 slices on the ice and leave it for 10 minutes and rinse your face with cold water. You should do this at least twice a day for one week. Cucumber is rich with many antioxidants which help treat under eye skin.

Tomatoes

Mix 1 tbs tomatoe juice with 1 tbs lemon juice and apply it on the affected area. Leave the mask for 10 minutes and then wash it with cold water. Apply this mask twice a day for a week or two. Tomatoes are rich with lycopene which protects the skin from damage.

There are many home remedies used to remove dark circles under your eyes and we have listed the best among them. Use them regularly and you will be surprised of their effect. These remedies are rich with some of the essential vitamins and minerals that your skin needs. Give it a try and experience the benefits.

remove dark circles under eyes

1. Noblandmakeup

May 4, 2017 at 9:54 pm

I’m definitely going to try these out. I think the best remedy for me is going to be getting more sleep. I like to pretend that insomnia is normal sometimes.

2. Christie Moeller

May 8, 2017 at 3:07 pm

Oooh totally trying these! Great tips- I love home beauty remedies!

xoxo Christie

3. Kaylee

May 8, 2017 at 3:23 pm

I will definitely be trying these out, the dark circles under my eyes seem to be permanent.

4. a gorgeous chaos

May 8, 2017 at 3:29 pm

I search the internet and pinterest all the time for dark under eye circles remedies. I have tried so many home remedies but some you have mentioned in this post I can not wait to try!

5. Alyssa

May 8, 2017 at 4:30 pm

I love natural remedies whenever possible so I will definitely be trying some of these! I’ve only seen the cucumber before in spas so these will give me a broader range to try.

6. Ola

May 8, 2017 at 4:33 pm

I’m familiar with all of these except the sweet almond oil. Coconut oil is definitely a timeless standby for just about everything related to hair, skin and beauty.

7. Mel

May 8, 2017 at 8:25 pm

I’ll have to give these a try!! Argan oil and coconut oil are just amazing. I’m bookmarking this to give your suggestions a try!

8. Chelf

May 8, 2017 at 9:21 pm

I’m so desperate and sleep deprived that I will give all of these a go! It’s so nice to be able to use natural ingredients from your own kitchen without spending a small fortune! Thank you so much for the inspiration!

9. Cori @ Sweet Coralice

May 9, 2017 at 3:56 am

I had no idea that Argan Oil or tomato juice could be used for dark circles. Very interesting post and I love how easily accessible all of these remedies are! Thank you so much for keeping us looking pretty 💕

10. Milica

May 9, 2017 at 6:16 am

Sometimes I have darkle circles of puffy eyes. I already heard for some of these home remedies but I will defenitily give a try to coconut oil. Love how it smells too. 🙂

11. Moipone

May 9, 2017 at 4:00 pm

I am fan of home remedies, will be trying some of these things. Awesome tips

12. Mae

May 9, 2017 at 4:34 pm

Great options! I use cucumber, coconut oil, aloe vera and vinger a lot at home other than for cooking. I have seen their benefits and I love how these are all natural alternatives.
    Mae | http://www.thegospelofbeauty.org

13. Amrita

May 9, 2017 at 5:34 pm

Absolutely wonderful tips.Enjoyed reading the posts .I use tomatoes and cucumber regularly.It’s important to do it regularly.

14. Lakisha

May 10, 2017 at 11:18 am

Omg thank you so much for these tips! I never would’ve thought I could use tomato or apple cider vinegar. I’m going makeup feee for a month and needed this home remedy to treat my dark circles!

15. suchi

May 10, 2017 at 4:47 pm

I think apple cider vinegar really helps! I have to try tomato juice and lemon!