10 Most Inspiring Travel Quotes of All Time

I have been collecting Travel Quotes the past few years and today I thought I could share couple of my favourite ones with you too. Picking up only 10 was very difficult because there are so many that I have found and read through. Every time I was unable to go somewhere I was daydreaming and reading these quotes. I hope you will enjoy it too!!

1. travel quotes
    2. travel quotes
    3. travel quotes

1. travel quotes
    2. travel quotes
    3. travel quotes
    4. travel quotes
    5. travel quotes
    6. travel quotes

1. travel quotes

Travel Quotes

Which is your favourite Travel Quote? Feel free to share it with us in the comments bellow.

Click for more

Travel Quotes

1. Lauren

May 9, 2017 at 4:44 pm

These are great! I love travel quotes – and the pictures are inspiring too.

2. Suz

May 9, 2017 at 4:48 pm

I love a travel quote! My favourite is ‘the world is a book and those who dont travel only read one page…’

3. Melissa

May 9, 2017 at 5:00 pm

Loved all of these. Such a good reminder that travel is good for the soul over materialistic things. Greate post. I pinned them all!

4. Bryce Rae

May 9, 2017 at 5:26 pm

My favorite was number one. I haven’t really traveled yet. I’ve only been to Australia 6 or 7 times. Many travel when they are young.. I’m determined to see the world when our children leave home.

5. Toni M.

May 9, 2017 at 5:54 pm

These quotes are just really REALLY making me want to get back abroad. I had hoped to do some traveling this year, but I haven’t had the chance. Still, these quotes inspire me to make plans to make it happen in the near future. 😀
    Great post!

6. Nikki

May 9, 2017 at 7:39 pm

These are great! I LOVE to travel and I’m finally getting my husband to come around to the idea and our next trip is to Thailand! I can’t wait! Also, you have some really great posts on here!

May 9, 2017 at 9:10 pm

I agree with the quote that wherever you go it becomes a part of you somehow because it is so true! I feel like we become connected to the places that we visit x

8. Whitney Abigail

May 10, 2017 at 8:41 am

I would definitely buy tiny apartments in every city. Love travelling!

9. Thena

May 10, 2017 at 12:01 pm

I know have the travel bug. Love these so much!

10. Noblandmakeup

May 10, 2017 at 1:58 pm

I think #8 is my favorite. No place is that bad. There’s always going to be some good, some fun that you can get out of it, all you have to do is leave yourself open to it.

11. Jill from Lemonade and Lunges

May 10, 2017 at 5:07 pm

These are beautiful. I particularly love the first one, and agree, I would do the same!

12. Jen | My Healthy Homemade Life

May 10, 2017 at 5:09 pm

This was a great list. “Not all those who wander are lost “has always been a favorite of mine.

13. Sarah

May 10, 2017 at 6:21 pm

My favorite is the one about the journey beginning with one step! They are all good though and go well with your pictures! I love to travel!

14. Mary Leigh

May 10, 2017 at 6:33 pm

“No place is ever as bad as they tell you it will be.” I’ve not heard that before, but it is a good one!

15. Love You Wedding

May 10, 2017 at 7:53 pm

These quotes are great. I always wanted to travel to every country in the world, although I know it is not possible. I look at pictures of pretty places and enjoy reading about them.

16. Polly

May 10, 2017 at 9:15 pm

Wonderful quotes! Love number 9 in particular… my memories of traveling will stick with me forever! Thanks for sharing 🙂

17. Becca Talbot

May 10, 2017 at 10:18 pm

As a traveller, these are so great! 🙂 x

18. Danielle

May 10, 2017 at 11:10 pm

I love all of these quotations! Traveling is certainly amazing and helps broaden my horizons and outlook on life.

19. Elise Cohen Ho

May 11, 2017 at 1:24 am

There are several good ones here but the one that resonates with me most, at this moment in time, is that those who wander are not always lost.

May 11, 2017 at 2:41 am

I love the quote about how not all that wander are lost. In fact, when my husband and I travel, we pretty much spend our days just wandering around

21. Stephanie | Adventures in Aussieland

May 11, 2017 at 3:42 am

My favourite is Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost. Because I travel so frequently many say I’m lost and try to find something or that I’m running away from something. But no, I travel because I want to learn more about the world around me. I want to learn more about the different cultures of the world. Travelling is a happy experience for me.

22. DR

May 11, 2017 at 2:59 pm

I love the Mara Wilson quote. I hope more than anything in the world to get my life together to the point where i can travel, and buying apartments in every beautifully brilliant city sounds spectacular.

23. MELANIE EDJOURIAN

May 11, 2017 at 6:18 pm

These are great travel quotes. I too would buy apartments in various places if I could afford too. I do love to travel to exciting new places.

24. Yolanda

May 12, 2017 at 5:21 am

These are all really great! I love reading travel quotes, some of these were new for me. Thanks!

25. Lucio

May 12, 2017 at 10:14 am

I am continuously invstigating online for quotes that can inspire me to travel more. Thx!

26. Lindsey London Mumma

May 12, 2017 at 5:13 pm

I love the J R R Tolkein quote that is my favourite one on this lineup.

27. Karla

May 12, 2017 at 11:01 pm

I love traveling to new places. It’s true – they do become a part of you.

28. RM

May 12, 2017 at 11:03 pm

My fave quote is ‘ not all who wander are lost’ but I really enjoy all of these quotes! 🙂

29. Sonyo Estavillo

June 7, 2017 at 7:38 pm

I love quotes they are my favorite and they always inspire me as well as motivate me. 🙂