10 Things You Must See on Your First Visit to Paris

(Last Updated On: August 13, 2017)

The first time I started traveling I was exploring every city on foot. That way I was able to tailor my trip the way I wanted.

But eventually I became more experienced and I learned to value my time more. I want to spend quality time in every city that I visit and see as much as possible in a short period of time. There were times when I was dragging my 2 large suitcases from La Guardia Airport to 8th Avenue & West 122nd Street in a bus. It is time consuming and at some point difficult to pull.

For my trip to Paris I wanted to change that and for the first time I wanted to have comfortable but still affordable holiday. After all, there are so many things that one needs to see in the “City of Lights” so wasting time on changing different public transportation was not an option this time.I found a great service that takes you from the airport to the hotel in no time. I arrived at Charles de Gaulle airport and took a taxi, that I booked prior to my trip, to my hotel. Thanks to Top Paris Transfer I managed to see everything that was on my list. The cab driver was really nice and he gave me some tips for my trip. You can check the prices here.

In this post you will find some of the most iconic spots, that you should not miss on your first trip to Paris, but does not include everything you can see or do.

Paris is the city of culture, it is beautiful and historic and it should be on everyone`s bucket list.

Eiffel Tower

This comes as cliché, but Eiffel Tower is the first thing I remember when I think of Paris. It is the symbol of Paris and it is magnificent. For that reason it is a great place to start exploring the city. If you want you can ride the elevator up the tower and it is well worth it because the view is amazing.

There is a lawn nearby where you can hang out or have a picnic on the grass. Seeing the Eiffel Tower at night with all those lights is something I will never forget.

The Louvre

The Louvre is probably one of the most popular museums in the world. It is the place where you can find the popular Mona Lisa but also many more famous paintings. This place was a fortress initially but with time it became a museum. This is a place that you should not miss, no matter whether you are an artsy type or not.

Notre Dame

Your trip to Paris cannot be complete if you miss the Notre Dame. This church is excuisite. It is a true example of a gothic cathedral and you can go inside or climb the 400 steps that will take you on the top of the church where you have another breathtaking view of Paris. The church was finished in 1365, after 200 years of construction. Climbing the stairs and getting close to the bell tower was really exciting and I am sure that it will be exciting for all those who have read The Hunchback of Notre Dame.

Arc de Triomphe

At the end of Champs-Elysees you will find the massive Arc de Triomphe. This is a place that you just cannot miss. Climb to the top just before sunrise because you want to see those streets during the day and also during the night as well.

The Palace of Versailles

The Palace of Versailles is a very popular attraction that you cannot miss. The palace itself is luxurious and it was constructed in 1623. Later the palace became the center of political power during the French Revolution. Louis XIV is the one who transformed the building and gave the look that it has now. You can visit many rooms and galleries inside and some of the gardens outside.

READ  25 Weekend City Breaks in Europe

Montmartre Walk

Montmartre is a Parisian district that I simply cannot get enough of. As you walk the cobblestone alleys you can hear authentic French music performed by street artists and see vintage stores which will take you back to the Belle Epoque. You can also visit the most popular cabaret in the world here, The Moulin Rouge but it is a bit pricey.

Basilica of Sacre Coeur

The Basilica of Sacre Coeur or also known as the Basilica of the Sacred Hearts of Paris is one of my favourite attractions in Paris. I am not a religious person per se, but this Roman Catholic church is astonishing. You simply cannot miss it. It was built on the highest point in the city so you have to climb some stairs to get there but the view of the city is well worth it. You can go inside but also there are paid tours for the crypt and dome.

Les Invalides

Les Invalides is actually a complex of buildings that is dedicated to the military history of France and the resting home of Napoleon Bonaparte. Les Invalides is recognizable by its golden dome and the green lawn. At first the purpose of these buildings was a retirement home and a hospital but later it was repurposed. So today there is also a church and couple of different museums.

Palais de Luxembourg

Palais de Luxembourg covers 60 acres of lawns, statues and fountains where you can take a perfect stroll. What not many people know is that the Luxemburg Palace houses the French Senate and the debates are open to the public 3 days a week.

Palais Garnier

You do not have to be an opera fan to admire the Palais Garnier. This attraction is so popular in paris so Parisians only call it “the opera”. There are performances that you can attend, mostly ballet, but free tours are also available. This building is amazing and it is also the inspiration for “Phantom of the Opera”. The palace was built as part of the great Parisian reconstruction project and it took 15 years to finish.

If you are looking for a place to stay in Paris check TripAdvisor and Booking.com where you can find the best deals and read honest reviews from travelers.

Bonus Attraction: Disneyland Paris

You do not have to be a kid to enjoy Disneyland. I used to spend lots of time in Disneyland in Orlando , so when I travelled to Paris I had to see this amusement park too. It is located 32 km from Paris, and once again I thought that it would be really time wasting to use the public transportation to get there. This time I have used the service of Piyo Cab and thanks to their Budget Family pack we had an affordable and comfortable ride. This park was known as Euro Disney at the beginning but then it had its name changed. This is the most visited theme park so you have to visit it.

This is a sponsored post but all opinions are my own.

READ  MOST BEAUTIFUL CASTLES IN GERMANY

10 Things to See In Paris

Have you been to Paris before? How did you like it and what would you add to the list of the “must see” things in Paris?

1. Kimberly Parsons

August 7, 2017 at 7:09 pm

The images and descriptions make me want to visit so badly! I’m definitely adding some of these places to my bucket list!

2. Abdul Malik

August 7, 2017 at 7:59 pm

hey, Elena!
    thank you for this wonderful list. I am planning on visiting Paris pretty soon and you post just got me more excited.

3. PJ

August 7, 2017 at 8:17 pm

Gorgeous photos! And great information, thanks! I now have an urge to get on a plane to Paris.

4. Heather Johnson

August 7, 2017 at 8:30 pm

I would definitely want to get some pictures at the Eiffel Tower. I would also like to visit as many historical sites as I could.

5. Eloise

August 7, 2017 at 9:45 pm

I can’t wait to see those places in person! I was born in Southern France and moved to Minnesota (USA) when I was 3 years old… I have vague memories!
    I love your photos, they are truly amazing ; )

6. Cara

August 7, 2017 at 9:57 pm

I’ve never been to Paris but it looks like a fabulous place.

7. Tifanee

August 7, 2017 at 10:14 pm

Ya know, as cliché as it is, it’s true. The Eiffel tower is amazing and I never got enough of seeing it while I was in Paris, especially at night. When the lights start to dance along the tower every hour on the hour, it’s amusing to hear all the people there ooo and aaaah. lol I loved it! You can really fall in love with a place like Paris. I did!

8. gingermommy

August 7, 2017 at 10:24 pm

My eight year old wants to go to Paris so badly. Looks wonderful

9. Sharon

August 7, 2017 at 10:47 pm

I love Paris so much, I’m lucky enough to have visited quite a lot and stayed for Christmas one year which was just magical! The first time I visited it just took my breathe away and I’ve been hooked ever since!

10. Liz Mays

August 7, 2017 at 10:57 pm

There is so much of Paris that I haven’t seen. Great recommendations! I really need to go back and check out the Louvre!

11. Lindsay Fischer

August 8, 2017 at 12:59 am

My dad started a list of must-sees in Paris for me after he made his first trip. Not surprising, many of the sites he listed are the same as your list, but man-oh-man your pics are fantastic. I’m getting the major travel bug!

12. Brigette

August 8, 2017 at 1:16 am

Gah!! I can’t wait to visit Paris! I want to visit the Palace of Versailles so bad!

13. Scott

August 8, 2017 at 1:33 am

I visited Paris when I was much younger, but my family has never been. I’m sure these are all on their list of must-see places!

14. Cassie

August 8, 2017 at 1:47 am

Paris and I have a love/hate relationship! I had a very bad experience during my visit which definitely put a taint on my trip BUT i must say there was nothing cooler than turning a corner and seeing the eiffel tower peeking through above the buildings. AMAZING! And seeing the mona lisa up close!

15. christine

August 8, 2017 at 2:09 am

It looks like an amazing trip! It’s certainly on my bucket list for a “someday” trip. Perhaps when my kids get older!

16. Aditi

August 8, 2017 at 2:55 am

This is a wonderful list of things to be done in Paris while visiting for the first time. I have been to Paris couple of times and I totally recommend following a plan to save time and make the most of it; as this city can get very overwhelming for the unplanned. 🙂

17. Allison

August 8, 2017 at 3:49 am

Oh it’s been a long time since I was in Paris. During my last trip, I had a strep threat and got to experience the terrific French healthcare system. Your pix may me long to
    go back.

18. Amy Dong

August 8, 2017 at 4:13 am

Oh, Paris has to be my next stop. Along with Italy 🙂 I sooooo wish I had gone with my husband all those times he traveled for work and invited me to tag along… I was too busy working in my career then, and now 3 kids later… well, it’s a waiting game before we can head to Europe together again 🙂

19. Heather

August 8, 2017 at 4:27 am

I want to see them all! I love to travel, but still haven’t made it to Paris. This is my checklist for must-see attractions.

20. Jeenu Pillai

August 8, 2017 at 5:05 am

Paris has always fascinated me especially “The Louvre”. A) because it is home for the masterpieces created by the famous painters the world has ever know. B) because it was part of the movie “DaVinci Code” and i love that movie.
    Thank you for sharing this.

21. Adriana Lopez

August 8, 2017 at 5:41 am

Oh la la Paris a dream come true for sure. I want to go back soon many of the spots you mentioned I have had the pleasure to be there. But you cannot get enough of the city of lights!

22. Cindy Gordon

August 8, 2017 at 6:18 am

Paris is such an intoxicating place. I have no doubt this is a very short list alongside everything else that should be experienced when visiting there.

23. Samantha

August 8, 2017 at 6:56 am

I’ve been dying to go to Paris! My great-grandmother was from France, so I’ve always wanted to go, but this year I’ve wanted to go even more! I hope to go very soon (within the next year) & your blog is very helpful!

24. Airra P

August 8, 2017 at 7:48 am

Palace of Versailles is definitely on my list. Im always fascinated w/ France and its culture. I really cant wait to visit it someday..

25. Rhian Westbury

August 8, 2017 at 8:41 am

I’ve been to Paris about four times but the Versailles palace is one thing I’ve never done because it is that bit outside of the city which is such a shame. The other’s are all must visits x

26. Kailash Joshi

August 8, 2017 at 10:11 am

Paris is a place for people of all ages and cultures! It provides the largest concentration of tourist attractions in France, i would love to see Paris someday, its already in my wishlist, specially Eiffel Tower
    Kialash

27. Nicola

August 8, 2017 at 10:29 am

I haven’t been to central Paris for some years (we went to Disney about 7 years ago though). You mention all my favourite places.. I think my most favourite is Mont Matre…we bought a painting of the Moulin Rouge there 15 years ago and only recently got round to getting it framed!

August 8, 2017 at 12:51 pm

I would love to go to The Palace of Versailles, especially as a history addict. It has been a dream of mine for quite some time. The French Revolution was certainly an incredible moment in history!

29. krystal

August 8, 2017 at 1:00 pm

I hope to go to Paris one day, and Disneyland Paris is ON MY LIST! I am a passholder to Disney World so I’d love to see the other parks.,

August 8, 2017 at 1:52 pm

I have not been to Paris before, but as you say, it is on my bucket list of things to do someday. Of course you showed me pictures of so many thing that I already wanted to do. But thank you for adding a couple more I hadn’t heard of. I really like the Montmartre Walk that you displayed pictures of. It looks so old world and refreshing.

31. Christina | From Under a Palm Tree

August 8, 2017 at 2:01 pm

I went to Paris when I was in high school on a school trip and I remember seeing a lot of these things. But there are some I wish I would have visited and others I wish I would have appreciated more. It’s such a beautiful city, I hope to go back one day.

32. yukti

August 8, 2017 at 2:55 pm

Your post took me to my paris trip. I missed Palace de Luxembourg. But all other 9 things matches yours and you are correct for first timers these 10 things are must.

33. Joanna

August 8, 2017 at 3:18 pm

I would love to visit Paris, even if I live just 2 hours away with the Eurostar I never did. I would surely love to walk along the streets of Montmartre and visit Notre Dame cathedral. A visit to Disneyland would be a nice bonus.

34. Afroz

August 8, 2017 at 3:56 pm

I was in Paris this March, i am in live with it. You and covered all the attractions so well.. but I would highly recommend Night bus tour.

35. jin

August 8, 2017 at 4:16 pm

I’ve visited Paris many times and agree that these are must see tourist sites if it’s your first time going! In fact, I still visit some of these places when I go back – some are just too beautiful to see just one time only. =) Great Paris list!

36. Krizia Velez | Reckless Babe

August 8, 2017 at 4:26 pm

Oh La La Paris! I still remember when I visited 17 years ago… I was 10 at the time but remember every second of it, I fell in love and can’t wait to go back…. I visited most of the places you listed here but not all of them! it’s nice to learn about them and visit them when I have the chance (hopefully soon).

37. Mercy

August 8, 2017 at 4:57 pm

Beautiful photos, I have to add Paris to my bucket list, thanks!

38. AllMyDeals

August 8, 2017 at 6:08 pm

Definitely on my to do list when i go visiting Paris

39. Tanvi Rastogi

August 8, 2017 at 6:21 pm

First time in Paris is always so special. I can’t wait to get back there soon hopefully.

❥ tanvii.com

40. Debby

August 8, 2017 at 7:32 pm

This is an excellent resource. We are going on a family trip there next March to celebrate my daughter graduating from school. May be last big family trip for a while so we will try to squeeze in as much of this as possible.

41. Luci

August 8, 2017 at 7:51 pm

If I ever have the opportunity to take a trip to Paris I would probably go to all of those places. But I think my main focus would have to be the food.

42. Emely Roman

August 8, 2017 at 10:58 pm

I’ve always wanted to visit Paris and your post has made me feel both jealous and inspired

43. Krystal // The Krystal Diaries

August 9, 2017 at 12:40 am

This post is perfect timing! I’m heading to Paris in the fall for the first time so I’m saving this so I can remeber all the places I should see.

44. Shannon

August 9, 2017 at 2:12 am

Paris is one of my favorite cities in the world. I think you pretty much nailed it with this list! You got all the majors…brings back memories just looking at it:-)

45. Pam

August 9, 2017 at 3:10 am

I’ve only been to Paris once and cannot wait to go back! I didn’t get to spend nearly as much time as I would have liked to and there’s so much I didn’t get to see! Thanks for the great photos!

46. Nat

August 9, 2017 at 3:34 am

This is a very nice and refreshing post. You make me want to pack my bags and to Paris today.

August 9, 2017 at 5:49 am

My husband and I have always wanted to go to Paris! If we’re ever lucky enough, I know we’ll be looking forward to seeing Notre Dame (for her) and the Eiffel Tower (for him) x

48. Yeu Doi

August 9, 2017 at 6:00 am

Loved Paris! It has so much history, culture and fine cuisines. I was lucky enough to go to all the places you mentioned!

49. jill conyers

August 9, 2017 at 9:15 am

So many wonderful things to do and see in Paris. My husband and I are planning a trip for next year and it might be to Paris.

50. Melissa

August 9, 2017 at 1:37 pm

Paris is on our bucket list. We were all set to go a few years ago but something came up with our daughter and we had to cancel at the last minute. Thank you for sharing a list of things to do if we ever actually get to go!

51. Aine

August 9, 2017 at 2:17 pm

Have been meaning to go here for sooooo long, must try and get away this Autumn so this is perfect timing!

52. Deepa

August 9, 2017 at 2:39 pm

Wow..the pics are great and looks like you had a great time. Paris is on my wish list. I hope to visit it soon.

53. Keoshia

August 9, 2017 at 3:26 pm

Great post, I wil make sure to save this. I hope to visit Paris one day soon.

54. Michelle Paige

August 9, 2017 at 5:04 pm

I love all of these suggestions! I’ll have to bookmark it for when I actually can get a trip planned out there. Also, I had no idea that there is a Disney in Paris. That would totally be on the top of my list!

55. corinne & kirsty

August 9, 2017 at 5:35 pm

I have lived seven years in Paris and my parents live not so far away so I get to see the city quite often. I have been to all these places and they are amazing indeed. But you can find more exclusive and nicer places else where in the city. Le Marais is amazing, Orsay is too. They are less touristy places to consider too 🙂

56. Jessica Barnett

August 9, 2017 at 6:48 pm

Paris is one of those places I have always wanted to visit, and I think you captured it rather well <3

57. Hey Sharonoox

August 9, 2017 at 7:22 pm

Paris looks like such a beautiful place to visit. It looks like you had a lot of fun! I hope to travel to Paris someday.

58. Nadalie

August 9, 2017 at 8:26 pm

Oh Paris! How lovely, it’s one of my favourite places to visit. I love anywhere with history and great streets for walking and exploring. And the pastry is to die for so it’s a perfect spot to visit. I must go back!

59. Kentaro Tanaka

August 10, 2017 at 1:46 am

I like how you took street images along with the images of famous tourist locations. Very comprehensive to say the least, thank you for a great post.

60. Oyinkan Ogunleye

August 10, 2017 at 3:11 am

I have to see the Palace of Versailles! It’s soooooo beautiful! Thanks for showing me where to go in Paris.

61. kristal

August 10, 2017 at 4:25 am

i am going to Paris in October. I cannot wait to visit and do all of these thing when I go

62. Jessica Bradshaw

August 10, 2017 at 11:29 am

I miss Paris. We had such a great time and saw most of the things on your list when we were there.

63. arv

August 10, 2017 at 12:36 pm

I think after Eiffel tower, Disneyland ranks really high on every Indians visit to Paris. There is no doubt that Eiffel tower is landmark attraction in Paris. I guess no tourist will miss Eiffel tower.

64. Ellie

August 10, 2017 at 1:33 pm

Personally Paris has never been one of my favorite places, perhaps it’s because I’ve been there a few times being from Europe, and I’ve always found it gets very romanticized by movies but isn’t quite like that. There are some truly beautiful parts of France and in Paris but I went there on my Honeymoon and it was so dirty and the people were so rude. I do think that the view from the top of Galleries Lafayette is stunning though and the The Pont Alexandre III bridge. Maybe I will go back someday and be able to enjoy it more next time.

65. Adventographer Travel Blog

August 10, 2017 at 1:36 pm

I love Paris, some great suggestions here and a few things I’m going to check out the next time I’m over there!

66. Olivia Stacey

August 10, 2017 at 4:40 pm

How beautiful! I’ve never been to Paris, but it is at the top of my travel list. Thanks for sharing these recommendations and your experiences. I’m living vicariously : )
    xoxo,
    Liv

67. Rebecca Swenor

August 10, 2017 at 6:20 pm

Paris has always been on my bucket list of places to visit. It is so romantic and gorgeous there. I would love to see the Arc de Triomphe and the Palace of Versailles. The history in Paris is amazing too. Thanks for sharing these amazing places to visit in Paris.

68. Ana Ojha

August 10, 2017 at 8:27 pm

Paris is a dream destination! Hope to visit soon someday in my life and explore everything that you have mentioned in this post!

69. Angela Milnes

August 10, 2017 at 8:51 pm

Paris was one of my bucket lists and I really want to go there soon, I would love to explore there and enjoy the beautiful view.

70. Elizabeth O

August 11, 2017 at 6:32 am

Oh Paris! Such a lovely, beautiful, and amazing place. People love to go there. To all travelers, it is a must to see this 10 tourist areas in France. Create moments and be in love with that place.

71. Simona Tinca

August 12, 2017 at 7:00 pm

Love this post !! Paris is on my list for long time. But defenetly when I go, I will keep in my mind your list.

72. Kusum

August 13, 2017 at 4:52 pm

I love Paris, such a charming and vibrant city! Your post is right on.
    xx, Kusum | http://www.sveeteskapes.com

73. Keri|flipflopweekend

August 24, 2017 at 12:25 am

Wonderful post! We went to Paris in June and LOVED it! It was my second time, but my husband’s first time there. We stayed near MonteMarte and found ourselves sitting on the steps of the Sacre-Couer several nights to watch the city light up. It was amazing!

74. Kyla Matton Osborne

September 2, 2017 at 7:08 pm

I think of all the sites you mentioned, I would most like to visit the churches. I grew up in Montreal, which is full of beautiful cathedrals and old church buildings. These are often some of the best sites to see, and usually free to visit.

75. candy

September 2, 2017 at 7:20 pm

You have covered all the great attractions to see while visiting Paris. Brings back some great memories.

76. hannanabanana

September 2, 2017 at 8:28 pm

I’ve been to Paris a few times, and still haven’t visited some of these places! gorgeous pictures

77. Ellie Augustin

September 2, 2017 at 11:19 pm

Oh to dream a little dream! Paris just looks magical. I would love to go there one day.

78. Tori

September 3, 2017 at 4:58 am

I’ve only visited Paris as a child, would love to go back and see these sights as an adult!

79. Kavey Favelle

September 3, 2017 at 7:37 am

Some people are sniffy about the big famous places and always pride themselves on finding the unbeaten path but I feel sorry for them missing out on the great sights of the world, such as these classic sites for Paris. I feel you haven’t visited the city if you don’t see these. Of course you can explore the smaller neighbourhoods and joys of the city as well but the big sights are popular for a good reason!

80. Tom

September 3, 2017 at 10:33 am

Lovely article with some good ideas. I personally didn’t like Paris as a city that much when I visited it (I know that this is a very unpopular opinion), but there are some fantastic buildings. The Basilica of Sacre Coeur is probably my favorite of your list and of course all the good cheese you can get there 😀

81. Leigh Travers

September 3, 2017 at 5:52 pm

Well, this post came just in time considering I’m visiting Paris for the first time in 3 weeks!

82. Patricia-Ann Que

September 3, 2017 at 6:00 pm

paris paris of course! a city that i will always love and revisit over and over! http://www.crayonized.com

83. Lucy

September 3, 2017 at 8:08 pm

I love Paris and I agree with you regarding the Basilica of Sacre Coeur, it is one my favourites too. The view is amazing! I have been to Euro Disney as well, I went a long time ago in the month of February and there were no lines for any of the rides. I enjoyed reading your article, brought back great memories!

84. Rachel George, Ordinary Hopes

September 3, 2017 at 8:47 pm

Paris looks amazing! I especially love the photo of you “holding” the Eiffel Tower – it did make me chuckle!

85. Nick Wheatley

September 3, 2017 at 9:36 pm

What a perfect list to get started with in Paris! I have still never been but I know I will make it there one day and all of these places are must-sees! I love your night shot from the top of Notre Dame (with the Gargoyle looking out over the city). Great tip about pre-booking a taxi as well – landing at an international airport with all of your luggage is always overly stressful.

86. Aleah | SolitaryWanderer

September 3, 2017 at 11:46 pm

Most of these are def in my list of places to visit in Paris, except Disneyland LOL I would love to visit Basilica of Sacre Coeur, too. It’s so gorgeous!

87. Emily Terrell

September 4, 2017 at 5:43 am

So many beautiful sights to see! I hope to one day stop in if I can visit Europe.

88. Tanya Ince

September 4, 2017 at 7:03 am

Great pictures! It looks like the weather cooperated. Paris is on my bucket list of places to visit.

89. Rhonda Albom

September 4, 2017 at 8:05 am

We visited Paris back in 2012 and due to personal reasons didn’t have the best time. I’d like to go back one day and explore it again. We always try to travel efficiently now by planning out our stops and finding tour guides for the necessary places beforehand.

90. Hra

September 4, 2017 at 10:38 am

I love Paris!! You have so many things to do and see <3

91. Blair villanueva

September 4, 2017 at 2:41 pm

Thank you for your guide. I will be visiting Paris this December and I will consider visiting these places mentioned. And also to experience to watch an opera in Paris.

92. Aireona- Nightborn Travel

September 4, 2017 at 4:27 pm

Never been to Paris, but these are some good must-sees. I will have to do some off-the-beaten-path locales as well if I go.

93. Melanie

September 4, 2017 at 4:34 pm

Hi I have been very luck to visit Paris a lot and have done all these. I loved seeing the mona lisa such a highlight…infact everything was 🙂

94. Veronika Tomanova

September 4, 2017 at 5:25 pm

Hi Elena, thanks for nice write up about Paris-indeed it is a place that everyone should visit. All the places you mentioned represent big part of French and European history. I loved the Notre Dame, even if its still some years since I paid a visit. I love your pictures!

95. Melissa

September 4, 2017 at 6:39 pm

Love all the recommendations. I’ve actually never been to Paris, but reading this post painted such a lovely picture of the City of Lights.

96. Melissa

September 4, 2017 at 6:43 pm

I’ve actually never been to Paris, but you painted such a lovely picture of the City of Lights. Can’t wait to visit there one day!

97. Lauren

September 4, 2017 at 10:47 pm

I’ve always wanted to go to Paris. This is a great list! Thank you!

98. Michael @ Super Millennial

September 4, 2017 at 11:57 pm

Never been to Paris but this is a great post when I go next year!

99. tina grant

September 5, 2017 at 5:56 am

Paris is a beautiful city with endless things to do. Looks like you had a blast

100. Girl in Therapy

September 5, 2017 at 2:22 pm

I was in Paris for a few short days some years ago, and visited some of the places in your list. I was sad I didn’t have time for more. Your list is a good reference and guide!

101. Alexandra Negron

September 5, 2017 at 2:27 pm

Paris is on my bucket list of places to visit. I am loving all the places you mentioned in your post and I will definitely be bookmarking this post!

102. Paige Wunder

September 5, 2017 at 4:02 pm

I did alright for my first visit and got 8 out of your 10! I didn’t go to the last two palaces, but I did some extra things like the Museé d’Orsay and Sainte Chapelle, that I would highly recommend as well! I need to get back and finish up your list!

103. Whitney

September 5, 2017 at 4:41 pm

As if I didn’t already have the itch to travel, this really sent me over the edge! Loving all these photos! I can’t wait to cross this place off my bucket list.

104. Sarah Burns

September 5, 2017 at 6:35 pm

there is so much to see, do and experience in Paris – a really lovely set of pictures here

105. aareeba

September 6, 2017 at 1:28 am

Wow , Am planning my trip to Paris soon and I loved all these places , But sadly Disney is not on my list as I have been to Disney here in California and Orlando . But the rest are great. Am definitely saving this list

106. elizabeth o

September 6, 2017 at 2:07 am

Like every major city around the world, the beauty of Paris is that there is so much to see and do that one must make plans to return again and again. Two more places I’d add to your list are Place de la Concorde and Jardin des Tuileries/ Tuileries Garden. I never tire of Paris.

107. Lauren

September 6, 2017 at 3:45 am

I’ve never been to Paris and this is such a great collection of places to visit. I realize that many of them are the iconic, touristy sites, but I’m a firm believer that these are popular for a reason! I think you’ve gotta see them!

108. katriza

September 7, 2017 at 4:23 pm

Paris is on my bucket list! I want to go and I keep telling my husband he needs to take me there. I’ve been checking out some places I would love to visit and so this must be added to my list! Saving for later!

109. Christine

September 7, 2017 at 6:07 pm

Thanks for consolidating this list! Paris is not really my dream destination but Im curious enough to go and see what the hoopla is all about 🙂 And will keep this list for sure! And thanks for adding Disney at the end haha. My cousin grew up in Paris and I am jealous on her Disney pics as were growing up lol

110. Jackie

September 11, 2017 at 6:13 am

I am ashamed to admit that i have been to 10 european coutrys. And none of them is paris (but i have been disneyland paris. But as a young teen) your photos look amazing. Thanks for the guide. I have to get myself a weekend off and follow this step by step.

111. K. Elizabeth

September 11, 2017 at 9:03 pm

I love staring at travel photos of Paris. It’s always breathtaking and I can’t wait to mark it off of my travel bucket list!

112. Angela

September 12, 2017 at 5:14 am

I never made it to Paris when I was in Europe. Your photos are stunning and make me want to go back and visit!

113. Michele

September 12, 2017 at 7:42 pm

I have never been to Paris so it was exciting taking this lovely tour of your adventures. I love the photos and hope to get there some day soon!